Sunday, September 6, 2009

Notes and Trips

The rest of the pictures from the Wallaman Falls and Whitsunday trips are uploaded on Picasa (http://picasaweb.google.com/ozziejeremy) and facebook, so check em out.


So far I have crossed out three major trips on the list of what I wanted to see and do while I was here:
-Dive the Yongala
-Hike Wallaman Falls
-Sail the Whitsundays

Additionally as of right now I have booked two additional trips so will be doing those soon:
-Hike the Thorsborne trail.  I have a permit for October 15-19
-RAD Orpheus/Pelorus Island Dive Camp Safari.  I arranged a group trip with a bunch of friends and we will be going October 10-11

Right now I am working on my plans for spring break coming up in about a month.  I have a field trip the first four days for my Coral Reef Ecology class, however after that I am thinking about:
-Diving with Grey Nurse Sharks at Southwest Rocks
-Learning to Surf on the Gold Coast

I'm hoping I can fit both of these in the second half of break, so I am working on scheduling that right now.  Additionally, I am looking at doing a Rescue Diver SCUBA course on September 19-20, I am just waiting on Emergency First Responder certificates so hopefully it will happen.  It's gonna be a good month coming up with lots more exciting trips.

Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment