Monday, August 24, 2009

No way!

Octopus!

I wrote a huge long trip report about diving this past weekend.  I did it mostly for myself as a way of logging dives more than anything, but I figured maybe someone would find it interesting.  It goes in to way more detail than necessary and is really long, but I liked writing it and remembering everything about the dives.  Because I spent a ton of time writing it I am not going to post anything about the trip on here, but feel free to check out the trip report at:



Loggerhead turtle

So I uploaded all of the pictures from my trip to Picasa Web Albums or whatever it is called.  I was really pleased with how they turned out, I got some really good ones.  However, for some reason when I uploaded them the quality went down the crapper.  So I am pretty pissed off. For now I am going to put a few videos and just a couple of my favorite pictures on here until I can upload the pictures somewhere else, probably facebook I guess.  If you don't have facebook and want to see the pictures just let me know (put it in the comments or something) and I'll send you the link to the crappier versions of them.


Loggerhead Turtle

Barracuda!

GIANT Trevally

Banded sea snake eating a fish! 


EDIT: The pics are on facebook now but I'm still not pleased with the quality that they upload.  Oh well.  I think it is because I did a lot of editing on the computer so maybe that screwed some things up.  I kept about 150 of the pictures I took that turned out pretty good, my favorites are in the next couple posts so you can get the gist of it.  At least the videos are pretty sweet.    

No comments:

Post a Comment