Saturday, August 29, 2009

Photography Class

These are the pictures I turned in for my first assignment in my photography class.  There were different techniques we were required to use such as controlling depth of field, light painting, freezing and blurring motion, and all that jazz.  We had to submit three sets of two photos to fit the theme "day/night" so this is what I turned in.  You'll have to trust me that they look way cooler at full size/quality.  I wasn't a huge fan of having to deal with themes and stuff but I think it went alright and my teacher seemed pleased.  We'll see I guess..  





I was kickboxing the other day with my friend and I saw a rhinoceros beetle.  It was huge.  And awesome.



Tomorrow I'm leaving for the weekend to go to the rainforest and Wallaman falls.  The thousand foot tall highest waterfall in Australia.  It's gonna be freaking awesome.   

No comments:

Post a Comment